NADP Knowledge Center
Check Back Here for Upcoming Webinars
TO DO Before the Live Webinar
Before the webinar, you should test your computer's capabilities before you log into a live event to make sure that your computer is properly set up to view the webinar by clicking here.
Beginning in 2020, in order to provide webinars on a complimentary basis with your membership, NADP is only offering streaming audio for webinars (no phone dial-in access).
If you are experiencing issues during a webinar with streaming audio, please try the following:
- Try clearing your internet browser cookies and cache. Here is how to do that.
- Please try another internet browser. For this webinar platform, we suggest downloading Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Streaming audio stopping and starting is often an issue on the users end of not having enough steady bandwidth. If you are experiencing this, we suggest not using WIFI and directly connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable if possible.
- If you are sharing connections with coworkers through a VPN or remote desktop software, that can also cause bandwidth issues. Please shut down any other program that may be eating up your internet bandwidth during the webinar.
- Here is a helpful resource on how to maximize the speed of your internet connection.
If none of the above work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 274-9390 for technical support
Propose a Sponsored Webinar
Shine the spotlight on your products and services with NADP’s Sponsored Webinars
Thank you for your interest in presenting to the NADP audience. Some of the benefits of sponsoring a Webinar include:
- Target audience including NADP members and potential clients
- Promotional content about your product or service
- Live Webinar presentation
- One year of On-Demand viewing
- E-marketing provided by NADP
- Cost: $2,000
- Discount for members ($150) and exhibitors ($100) – these can be combined ($250)
- Free access for attendees/prospective clients (up to 100 attendees); additional sites available (up to 25 seats for $100)
For more information, please contact the Director of Meetings & Events, Jeremy May at 972-458-6998 x 123.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|