NADP Knowledge Center
Getting Started Guide
Welcome to NADP Knowledge Center!
First time logging in? See the recommended steps below.
- The first thing you should do when coming to the NADP knowledge center is log in using your username and password for nadp.org. If you do not know your password or do not have an account, click here. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
- If you haven't done so already, please navigate to your Profile page and complete or update your interest categories as well as select your time zone. Doing so will ensure that the system delivers relevant content Just For You.
- Browse the site and get familiar with the learning products and categories.
- Browse the Just For You widget for learning products that interest you. Keep in mind, if the content is not relevant to you, please update your Profiles Interest Categories here and refresh the page.
- Register for webinars and purchase reports that interest you. All of the items you have purchased or registered for will be found in your Dashboard here. You will access your webinars this way as well on the day of broadcast. You will receive multiple reminder emails after registering as well.
NEW IN 2020
Beginning in 2020, in order to provide webinars on a complimentary basis with your membership, NADP is only offering streaming audio for webinars (no phone dial-in access).
If you are experiencing issues during a webinar with streaming audio, please try the following:
- Try clearing your internet browser cookies and cache. Here is how to do that.
- Please try another internet browser. For this webinar platform, we suggest downloading Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Streaming audio stopping and starting is often an issue on the users end of not having enough steady bandwidth. If you are experiencing this, we suggest not using WIFI and directly connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable if possible.
- If you are sharing connections with coworkers through a VPN or remote desktop software, that can also cause bandwidth issues. Please shut down any other program that may be eating up your internet bandwidth during the webinar.
- Here is a helpful resource on how to maximize the speed of your internet connection.
If none of the above work, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 274-9390 for technical support
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|