Getting Started Guide
Welcome to NADP Knowledge Center!
Having Connectivity Issues? Click here to view our trouble shooting guide.
First time logging in? See the recommended steps below.
- The first thing you should do when coming to the NADP knowledge center is log in using your username and password for nadp.org. If you do not know your password or do not have an account, click here. If you are experiencing issues with your username and password, contact NADP Web Manager Lauren Oakley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven't done so already, please navigate to your Profile page and complete or update your interest categories as well as select your time zone. Doing so will ensure that the system delivers relevant content Just For You.
- Browse the site and get familiar with the learning products and categories.
- Browse the Just For You widget for learning products that interest you. Keep in mind, if the content is not relevant to you, please update your Profiles Interest Categories here and refresh the page.
- Register for webinars and purchase reports that interest you. All of the items you have purchased or registered for will be found in your Dashboard here. You will access your webinars this way as well on the day of broadcast. You will receive multiple reminder emails after registering as well.
How to Purchase and Download Research Reports [click here]