NADP Knowledge Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Single Webinar (streaming web connection only)
- Non-Member = $99
- NADP Member = FREE
Jeremy May at 972-458-6998, ext. 123 for more information.
Webinar Cancellation Policy
NADP does not refund webinar registration fees for any reason including non-participation due to conflicts that arise with a registrant's schedule, failure to test the computer connection prior to the seminar as instructed or other technical difficulties that are not in the control of NADP or its web vendor.
NADP will provide registered non-participants with access to the online archived presentation when it is available after the webinar--typically, three-five business days.
If you have questions, please contact
System Requirements / Web and Streaming Audio Test
Test your computer's capabilities before you log into a live event to make sure that your computer is properly set up to view the webinar by clicking here.
If you are experiencing issues during a webinar with streaming audio, please try the following:
- Try clearing your internet browser cookies and cache. Here is how to do that.
- Please try another internet browser. For this webinar platform, we suggest downloading Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Streaming audio stopping and starting is often an issue on the users end of not having enough steady bandwidth. If you are experiencing this, we suggest not using WIFI and directly connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable if possible.
- If you are sharing connections with coworkers through a VPN or remote desktop software, that can also cause bandwidth issues. Please shut down any other program that may be eating up your internet bandwidth during the webinar.
- Here is a helpful resource on how to maximize the speed of your internet connection.